Friday 8 July 2011

Nothing to report, that's good!

Just letting everyone know everything's going great and there's nothing really to report! I've been eating basically everything (including steak, but cut into tiny pieces) for a while now, and thankfully the cankers don't really come back after a few weeks of getting the braces on. I can eat, talk, etc. without wax now which I'm really happy for!

I go in a week from now (the 15th) to get my braces tightened, I have some questions I'm going to ask the Orthodonist and of which will post the question and their response on here just in case others have the same questions I have.

I believe I also have an appointment with my surgeon sometime in late July, though I need to call and confirm that soon just to make sure haha.

The gap has closed quite considerably, though not completely. I figure in about 3 or so more months it will be completely gone (but again I'll ask the ortho! :))

Hope everyone's doing well!

Cheers,
Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment